How to become a Social Support contributor
Learn how you can help Firefox users by answering questions on social media
With this course, you will learn more about how to become a contributor in the Social Support program. This will help you to:
- Understand the program overview and who this program is for
- Understand community roles and the contribution tools
- Write your first reply using the appropriate language
- Be able to recognize if escalation is needed
- Understand how you can step up in the program
Getting started in Social Support
Available in days
days after you enroll
Frequently Asked Questions
When does the course start and finish?
The course starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course - you decide when you start and when you finish.
How long do I have access to the course?
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited access to this course for as long as you like - across any and all devices you own.
What if I am unhappy with the course?
We would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us in the first 30 days and we will give you a full refund.