Important information and next steps
In this last section, you’ll find a list of essential links to help you assist your mentee’s queries and/or requests and the next step after this training on the below section.
Assignment - write a narrative
To reflect on what you have just learned, we ask you to write a short narrative reflecting on the learned material. In case you have not written a narrative for each module, write a single longer one.
The narrative shall be about your past/current experience on coaching. You can find all necessary information about this at https://wiki.mozilla.org/ReMo/Coaching/Training#Write_a_narrative.
Post it as a topic to this Discourse category: https://discourse.mozilla.org/c/reps/coaching-training (max. 350 words) or by posting there the link to your video recording (max. 2 minutes). https://wiki.mozilla.org/Reps/Coaching/Training#Write_a_narrative
Get in Touch
Please get in touch with a Community Manager or the Reps Council to let them know that you would like to start your onboarding as a mentor
Take the CPG training
See more details for the next steps
- Mentors Role and activities: https://wiki.mozilla.org/Reps/SOPs/Mentoring
- Activities/Campaigns: https://community.mozilla.org/
- Reps report: https://wiki.mozilla.org/Reps/SOPs/Reports
- Budget: https://wiki.mozilla.org/Reps/SOPs/Budget
- Flow: https://wiki.mozilla.org/Reps/User_Flow/Request_Budget
- List of SOPs: https://wiki.mozilla.org/Reps/SOPs